Summerholme was a renovation project that Trafalgar was asked to look at by its clients Mr & Mrs Vaughan. After helping sort out a architect the property was designed via ideas from all parties. Planning was granted for this new England style house to the delight of our clients Mr & Mrs Vaughan to deliver them their dream home!
- Demolition was a challenge as all of the internal walls were removed and one corner of the existing house which was held up by propping.
- New timber frame extensions were fitted to either side of the existing property to give it its new look.
- New coloured cement boards were fitted to the outside to achieve the New England style look following long discussions and planning with the client to achieve the look they wanted.
- Internally the house was fully insulated with under floor heating throughout and heat recovery.
- Bathrooms were carefully planned to meet the requirements of the client.
- A new staircase was fitted that has become one of the features in the house.
- This house has a very open feel with its large living room and living kitchen with views across the bay.