Chapel House was a redundant farm house sat on the edge of the market town Kirkby Lonsdale. For Trafalgar Projects this was a full renovation restructuring each room bringing them back to life.
- Care was taken not to remove the character from the house by leaving beams and curved distorted walls.
- One of the out buildings that was joined to the house was fully restored to create a new lounge area leading onto a private courtyard.
- The loft space was used to create a new master bedroom with its own en-suite, keeping the features of the main trusses.
- A new kitchen space was planned with a new modern kitchen installed with a dinning area.
- Outside space was created by removing tons of spoil from its lower garden to give a new drive and garage with ample parking.